Advanced vehicle tracking solution for fleet owners, with a remarkably user-friendly monitoring and reporting interface available on virtually any internet accessible device, coupled with 24/7 national and cross border armed recoveries.
- Pin point accuracy vehicle tracking in real time
- Google Maps integration with street view imaging which allows access to the system from PC, laptop, cell phone and tablets to name a few.
- Full geo-fencing function to monitor vehicle movements in areas of interest, example high risk areas or company premises, with email notification.
- Health status reports checks that the units are still functioning correctly.
- Trip replay and history for monitoring and vehicle logging.
- Signal drop and jamming alerts
- Over the air firmware upgrading of units
- Intelligent unit monitoring with position updates as frequent as every 8 seconds in Urban areas.
- Cost effective cross border roaming utilising GDSP
- Online secure access via password control and user level control
- Multi level zone control via geo-fencing
- Comprehensive route planning with route linking and naming capabilities
- Driver maintenance for expiry and renewals of PDP, drivers licence etc.
- Vehicle maintenance for licencing and service intervals
- Full fleet management reporting functionality encompassing a variety of reports ie. Detailed speeding reports, trip reports, health status reports, event reports, driver compliance reports, vehicle position reports, cost per kilometre reports etc, which are all exportable to PDF or excel.
- All data archived for five years on cloud servers.
- Scheduling of selected reports for management and ease of use.
Optional Sensors and Additional Monitoring
A variety of sensors are available for monitoring purposes
- Door and boot sensors
- Light sensors
- Cargo door sensors
As well as safety sensors
- Panic buttons
- RPM monitoring
- Fridge temperature monitoring
- Tipper switch monitoring (PTO)
With a 24 hour sophisticated control and response centre manned by trained operators we are able to provide quick and efficient response in times of theft and hi-jacking. Numerous cross border areas are covered for example -
We also provide RF units for added piece of mind and to secure other assets that might necessitate their own tracking due to size, power sources or complexity of hiding a conventional tracking unit.
- Long range RF unit - up to 80km
- 3-5 Year battery life under normal conditions
- Very large coverage network consisting of base stations and recovery teams
- Extremely difficult to jam due to short transmission burst when active and hibernating when not active
- Very small unit, size of a match box and also water proof so very easy to conceal